Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

         I thought this term had gone very well in art class and I had made some really great work. My engagement was very good and I listened to all directions and participated in a positive way. I also thought I shared my ideas well with my fellow classmates and put in good ideas. My in class projects I thought were very well executed. I put a lot of work into my projects and thought the final product was creative and unique. In my sketchbook I tried to use many different styles and use many different materials in order for people to see I liked trying things new each week and I think my workbook came together very nicely. On tuesdays when we dropped everything and drew, at first I thought it would be frustrating because i'm not the best drawer. But, in the end I liked exploring the different techniques you wanted to use in order to get the biggest outcome of class. Overall, I feel I did very well and had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment