Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chair With Coat.



HOW did you find today's still life more or less complicated to draw than the still lives over the past few weeks (white paper, sticks, fabric)? Be specific.

HOW did you use some of the skills we've developed over the past three weeks drawing more complicated still lives to draw the chair with coat today? What are these skills?

I found it harder cause it was one specific specific object of the chair and I felt it was harder to draw than the past weeks. I tried to put lots of detail in my work and be loose like last time. Also, their were different types of material like fabric and wood and cushion that were hard to do with lighting and shading. Although, when drawing the coat I tried to be loose and then add detail later, which is what we have almost done every week. I sometimes struggled when drawing the chair. Overall, this week was very tough i thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment