Tuesday, November 16, 2010

End of Term Reflection

             This Term I thought I came really far with learning new techniques and using materials in art principles. I learned how shading and light make a difference and, all of the principals of design including movement and emphasis. I have grown as an artist because of the way we tried new things and it didn't matter if it was perfect it taught me to be a really open minded artist and to let things fall in place. My biggest success was to not stress about what I was making and to make sure I was following the rules for the art but not making critic it to much. At first this was a challenge for me on tuesdays when we had to draw from observation but, now I feel it is easier. In the future I will remember to not make everything perfect because as long as the artist likes it then it does not need to be perfect for others eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment