Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Talk and Draw

What was challenging about this experience? What would you do differently if you had to do this activity again?


Today in class we had to draw many objects on a table but we could not look at the table. Our partner had to describe to us where the objects were and what size, and shape they were. I found this activity very challenging cause I felt so tempted to look but I knew I couldn't. I found that when don't look though you don't feel as scared to get it perfect because you cant see it to know if what your drawing look exactly like it. If I could do this activity again I would try and find other things that look like what is on the table so then it would describe objects better. Like when I saw a cone on the table i said it looked like someone had put an ice cream up side down, I found it would be easy to find objects that look like it and descirbe that. I had fun with this  and was very engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment