Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Three Forms Drawing

In a post on your blog describe how the drawing experience today felt. Describe specifically what you feel is successful about the results and/or anything you learned during the process.


Today we had to try to draw the objects based on shadowing and lightness. When I drew the object I tried to make it as exact as possible. Since I would not call myself the best drawer I was frustrated at first but towards the end I became comfortable with it. I found the pine cone to be the easiest because of the detail in the object and the amount of shadowing. I found the cup the hardest because I found it hard to find light and where it hit so I didn't know how exactly to draw it or what to do for it. Other than the difficulty with light and shadowing I found this activity fun and I felt successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment